BSc.Hons, P.G.C.E, MEd Ed Psychology, Health Professions Council Member
Lisa is a highly experienced, professional Educational Psychologist who is based in Milton Keynes but willing to travel to surrounding areas.
“Your assessments have clearly pinpointed the specific areas of learning and the ways of learning that the girls find most challenging. ”
“Your suggestions will really support and develop their future learning. I now know how best to help them which I appreciate more than anything.”
- Individual assessment and written reports on pupils and young people at home or in school
- Assessment for the 11 plus Appeal process
- Meetings with parents to discuss concerns and develop strategies to support their child/young person.
- Phone consultations with parents
- Consultations with young people and parents about study skills, time and stress management, and memory techniques for revision.
For more information Contact Lisa.